Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Central Market

This are my art work for my part time job....
The architecture that my client choosed was the Central Market, Kuala Lumpur...
It's kindda difficult to do it...
But finally I managed to complete it since I'm not too expert with so called 3D's...
So, I'm using 3D Max software to make this building....
I rendered in different angles to make it looks in variety positions....

Total time to complete : 3 Days



-Central Market-


-Central Market (Side And Upper Angle)-


-Central Market Different Angle-


-The Benches-


-The Waterfront-


-Central Market (From Some Other View)-


-Central Market (Bottom View)-

-Main Central Market ( Front View)-


-Main Central Market (Top View)-



I hope my client will satisfy my art work for him...
Do give some responses coz I need to improvise my work!
Thx! :)


0 comments: